Friday, October 29, 2010

Did you know...

that I play the violin?
that was (a historically inaccurate) Laura Ingalls Wilder for Halloween in the 5th grade?
if I could do anything without regards to talent or money, I would be a ballet dancer?
that I once considered trying out for Survivor?
that I love cupcakes?
that I met my DH online?
that I lived in South Dakota for a short time?
that I was a Girl Scout from first through twelfth grade?
I came in 8th out of 18 in a cannonball contest in college?
I have a goal to have my picture taken in front of each state capital or state house?
I routinely call my son the dog's name and vice versa?
I own all 7 seasons of Girlmore Girls on DVD?
I used to rent designer handbags?
I once considered joining the Army?
I think Audrey Hepburn is the classiest and most elegant actress of her generation?
I DVR Jeopardy?
that I hate massages?
I almost always wear mascara?
I ran my first 5k October 31, 2009?
I didn't start drinking coffee until I was in my 30s?
that I am really glad you are reading this?

1 comment:

  1. yes, me too!, no, no, me too, really?, no, me too (second through sixth), cool, no, yes, yes, yes, no, me too, no, no, yes, no, yes

    ReplyDelete