Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Are We There Yet?

My favorite blog is written by my friend, L. Occasionally, she will write a post about her beautiful daughter, S's eating habits. Sometimes, these posts include pictures of S with whatever happened to be on her plate smeared across her face.

When I see them, I usually think to myself, "I'm glad we are not there yet."

Until yesterday that is, because we have arrived "there."

Bradley's new "game" at meal times is to grab the bowl of the spoon as it is headed to his mouth and take the food into his hand and "squish" it.  He transfers the food from hand to hand and continues to "squish" it while he eats. Usually, this only results in messy hands and high chair tray.

Until yesterday that is, because yesterday he was tired.

When Bradley is tired, he rubs his eyes.

Do you have a mental picture yet?


When he was done eating, I looked at my messy little guy and thought, "You look just like S!"

They must be having secret meetings in the church nursery or something, because S has also taught him to blow raspberries.

Yes, he blows them with food in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment