Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stuff I've Made

I'm sorry this post is a little random, I'm still learning about putting pictures on the blog.
This is a Gingerbread Trifle, it looks as good as it tasted!



See, it looks just like the picture!
 

The front cover of a photobook I made for a friend.








This is the inside of the photobook. It is the first project I made for LoveBug Papercraft.









A card for my sister, she enjoys all things Superman.



I've recently started crocheting little stuffed animals.
A card for my father-in-law
This one is for my sister-in-law.
I made this card for my brother-in-law. Inside: "Swishing" you a happy birthday!
I think this little dino is super cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you have been busy...and I know who got the super cute dino and elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete